Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Calgary quickstart

Jazn8

Registered
Hi REIN members

i will not be able to make the quickstart on the 7th of June. Will i still be able to get the information? or is it better to go?

thanks

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
The Quickstart is designed as a live event for both Members and the public to attend once per year. It is like the annual training camp that professional athletes attend every year. It is updated every year with the latest facts and figures and deal with current market conditions, new strategies and much more.

This is not a static event. And as a matter of fact it is a must if you want to stay on top of the market, get back to the reality of what it takes to be an investor and like all GREAT athletes and investors, hone the skills that got them to where they are today. Gretzky didn`t get great by getting sloppy and believing that he knew everything... he went to practice and annual training camp once per year to make sure he wasn`t missing the keys.

If a Member hasn`t been to a Quickstart in the last 12 - 18 months then it is critical that they are in attendance (especially if you have been a Member over 2 years) as the market has shifted and now more than ever sticking with a system (all of the steps) will make the difference between winning and missing out.

PhilipMcKernan

Registered
CD`s and books are great but the energy at a live event is fantastic!

The networking and insights you will get from being around so many action takers is worth a lot. My advice is be there.

JohnS

Registered
QUOTE (RArora @ May 29 2008, 06:16 PM) Is there a Toronto Quickstart coming up this summer?

The Toronto one is usually in April - you just missed it by about 6 weeks! However, it is still free for you to go to the Calgary one as a member (well, except for the flights and the hotel...)

Have a good one!

JohnS

Top Bottom