Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Buying by the #1 freeway in Abbotsford

Chad9219

Inspired Forum Member
Registered
I'm looking at a property in Abbotsford that is very close to the freeway but in East Abbotsford. It is a private sale in the property needs extensive renovations. The price seems pretty good but I imagine every owner will have to account for the highway noise and that location.

So the price is good and it is a renovation project which I want but what is behind the curtain.... The highway location.

Does anybody have experience with this? I am looking to fix and flip this spring.

Thanks in advance... and Merry Christmas

Last edited:

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
Location is always relevant. Some like highway proximity but many do not. It will take you far FAR longer to resell it. Set the entry and exit price accordingly.

Last edited:

Chad9219

Inspired Forum Member
Registered
I imagine like anything it is about buying at the right price and being realistic about your exit price

Marnie

Frequent Forum Member
Staff member
REIN Member
Location is always relevant. Some like highway proximity but many do not. It will take you far FAR longer to resell it. Set the entry and exit price accordingly.
Good advice Thomas. If you're mindful to manage your expectations and pricing realistically the property sounds like a good fit for you Chad.

Top Bottom