Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Business Cards -- Mississauga

wendyfernandes

Registered
Hello Everyone,

As you have all been very helpful in the past I`m hoping for some help again. I`m looking to have my business cards redone and I`m wondering if anyone has worked with anyone who done good professional work inexpensively in Mississauga.

Thanks in advance for your help and Kind Regards,

Wendy

bluerockgroup

Registered
Hi Wendy.

Although I`m way out west, I use an online company called VistaPrint. (www.vistaprint.ca) Here you can get everything from free cards to custom designed ones at really cheap prices. In fact, I use two cards. One for tenants and one for investors. This then removes me as the `Owner or Investor` when I am working with tenants as their `Manager.` Simply works wonders.

KimFranz

REIN Member
Hi Wendy,

I just ordered new business cards online with www.greatfxbusinesscards.com

You can pick your own background and write/format your own business cards. It`s pretty good and they will UPS your cards to your front door. Took about 1.5 - 2 weeks all together for mine and they look good.

Kim Franz

caitie

Registered
Hi Wendy,

I have not worked with them before but have considered it: UPS. Most of the outlets have an in-house design team and a huge book of samples you can choose from as well. I`m afraid I don`t know the costs but the quality looks good. There is a UPS right across the street from Sherway Gardens right beside the Staples that can help you.

Good luck,
Caitie

QUOTE (wendyfernandes @ Jan 18 2008, 11:33 PM) Hello Everyone,

As you have all been very helpful in the past I`m hoping for some help again. I`m looking to have my business cards redone and I`m wondering if anyone has worked with anyone who done good professional work inexpensively in Mississauga.

Wendy

Aneta

REIN Member
QUOTE (bluerockgroup @ Jan 19 2008, 01:51 AM) Hi Wendy.

Although I`m way out west, I use an online company called VistaPrint. (www.vistaprint.ca) Here you can get everything from free cards to custom designed ones at really cheap prices. In fact, I use two cards. One for tenants and one for investors. This then removes me as the `Owner or Investor` when I am working with tenants as their `Manager.` Simply works wonders.

I also used Vistaprint, was very happy with results. Their price can`t be beat. One thing I did notice however, is that there are two sites Vistaprint.ca and Vistaprint.com. I ordered from the .com site, the Canadian site had prices that were way higher! Vistaprint.com still delivers to Canada.

ekisielewski

Registered
QUOTE (wendyfernandes @ Jan 18 2008, 10:33 PM) Hello Everyone,

Wendy

Hy Wendy: You may want to try www.splashconcepts.com. Mark did mine. He is a super-guy to deal with and he is in Mississauga.
Elisabet

Top Bottom