Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Brantford - Areas in transition?

Nir

REIN Member
Hello, I am considering investing in Eagle Place in Brantford and wanted to ask the experts if you think Eagle Place is an area in transition or if there are other neighborhoood in Brantford that yopu consider to be more in transition but still within a low price range(?) THANKS.

bmittlefehldt

Registered
I live in Brantford, and I`ve always thought Eagle Place was one of those "being fixed up" areas where property values would appreciate. My husband is 60 and that is the neighbourhood he grew up in, so it is time for it to become a popular area again. There are several properties right on the edge of Eagle Place which are in the midst of pollution clean up. These areas are eyesores because of the crumbling buildings, but once they are fixed up, the entire area will benefit.

Nir

REIN Member
Thank you for the information, specifically what do you think about Huron st. in Eagle Place, do you consider it in the "edge" as you mentioned? How about East Ward - is it also an area in transition in your opinion or not as much? Thanks again.

Top Bottom