Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Befriend It Transcend It

margaretcowan

REIN Member
Last year in my ovarian cancer journey, I learned a way to overcome any kind of adversity. I manifested a faster than normal cancer remission and a faster than normal recovery from my 18 weekly chemo sessions.

How? Mostly through befriending my fears of chemotherapy, death & cancer in meditations & visualizations. See my 7 minute Toastmaster speech, "Befriend It & You Will Transcend It" at www.youtube.com/margaretcowan where it's first on the video list.

If you're not into meditation & visualization, you may think I'm a weird West Coast woman, but this stuff works...for any kind of adversity. Robin Sharma said, "What you resist, persists. What you befriend, you will begin to transcend."

Now I'm applying what I learned in my real estate, business & personal life.

Enjoy!

Margaret

Mama Margaret & Friends Cooking Adventures In Italy

www.italycookingschools.com

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Wow!

What a journey. And just like you have with so many areas of your life - you took control and created results.

Thank you so very much for sharing this Margaret.

Don

jasonpeters

Registered
What an amazing journey. Thanks for sharing this wonderful story, very inspirational! :)

Top Bottom