Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Be careful what you wish for...

seanverret

Registered
Hey all,

It certainly is amazing what the Law of Attraction can do and I`m proof positive of how fast it can work. Back in October of last year in between a trip to California and a trip to Brazil I really had begun thinking about getting a new job. No sooner than literally days later had I received a phone call from my Mom in Edmonton letting me know of a job in Edmonton. It was an ideal situation for me as I was just finalizing things with my current research job and my fiance and I were about to start looking for other potential options.... Sure enough it is nearly February and I`m starting that new job on the 12th of Feb. In the time that I first heard about the job, started acting on Michael Losier`s Law of Attraction steps, its amazing what else has come to me. We`ve bought a house in Edmonton, I`ve been approached by a new sponsor (I mountain bike and adventure race world wide), I`ve adopted a focus partner and a mentor and the list continues to grow...

I`m not sure what everyone else is attracting, but let me shout it out, as soon as you allow things in your life, remove all doubt and honestly believe things can happen, they do happen and sometimes faster than you think!

All the best to everyone in `08

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Great start to 2008!

Every story I read about Members putting Michael Losier`s strategies into their lives, the results have been quite spectacular (almost spooky).

I have used this strategy every single day for almost 10 years with great results and a focus on the positive (what I DO WANT) not the negative (What I DON`T want) was a major shift in the last few years. It is easy to get caught in the trap of knowing what you don`t want, but a little bit more difficult to clearly identify what it is we want.

From this work comes results, so congratulations on the beginning of another amazing journey. Maybe this will spark other Members who use the "Law of Attraction" in their life to post their experiences.

New2REI

Registered
Hi,

I also strongly believe in the laws of attraction and the power of positive thinking. I have recently read the book Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill and I think it is a must read for everyone! Almost a year ago, I saw the video for The Secret and applied the laws of attraction but this book I have just read is more of an explaination of how to do that.

I am 20 years old and am currently purchasing my first investment property and am very excited! I have been learning a lot about REI and i find it the most interesting thing I have come across, its the only thing that I have found that is not a forced effort to learn about. I am also surprised that there is so much information and help out there for me about investing, but I think it has to do again with setting goals and attracting into your life what you want.

By applying positive thinking and laws of attraction, every aspect of my life has improved and I will continue to do this for the rest of my life. I just wish more young people had the realization that thoughts are things and it is the most powerful asset that a person has!

D.J.

Top Bottom