Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bathroom Fan Parts?

KevinMatwichuk

Registered
Does anyone know if there is a supplier of bathroom fan replacement motors in the Edmonton area? I have several fans that need replacing and would like to replace the motors as apposed to the whole units as I can not find a new one with the exact dimensions of the old ones.

Kevin

brentdavies

Registered
Amre supply, and check out sophers supply. Both firms located in 105 ave, 115 st and 123 st

Metro supply is on 127 ave and 50 st and carry similar items to amre supply. Both are great suppliers for the apartment owner.

Stay away from Home depot, Rona, TOtem, etc. for apartment type fans.

Good Luck

bizaro86

Registered
QUOTE (brentdavies @ May 11 2009, 07:10 PM) Metro supply is on 127 ave and 50 st and carry similar items to amre supply. Both are great suppliers for the apartment owner.

I`ve also had great service from Metro on 50th street, (just north of yellowhead). They have an extremely knowledgeable staff.

Michael

ibuildstuff

Registered
Can you get a smaller unit that will fit in existing hole? Cover will hide any excess anyway. I would most definately avoid trying to replace motors etc in old fans. Money in the garbage. Newer fans are much more effective and quieter.

Top Bottom