Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anybody using HSBC Business Direct (No fees account)

JimWhitelaw

Registered
I have one of these accounts - Not much to say about it, it was easy to setup and so far everything has been fine, but it`s not a particularly active account for me. With a couple previous companies I used TD and RBC business accounts, but for low transaction volumes they were very expensive.

brentdavies

Registered
I been a long business customer with HSBC and the no fee program applies only to new business. Have not read the fine print on how long the no fees apply.

The treatment of old customers is very bad, as we pay huge fees, so new guys dont!

Are they gaining more than they are losing? A number of old customers are moving in protest.

Alvaro Sanchez

Ottawa-Gatineau Investor
Registered
I`ll give them a try... currently, I am paying like 25 per month for a few cheques (3-4 a month).. That`s $300 a year... I used to have a no-fee account from business depot (staples) but they closed that service and transfer everyone to CIBC (I did not last there long). I like TD but it`s too expensive.

QUOTE (brentdavies @ May 18 2010, 06:37 PM) I been a long business customer with HSBC and the no fee program applies only to new business. Have not read the fine print on how long the no fees apply.

The treatment of old customers is very bad, as we pay huge fees, so new guys dont!

Are they gaining more than they are losing? A number of old customers are moving in protest.

Top Bottom