Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Another Foreclosure

tazman

Registered
Partnered On !Thanks K.M.

Older Bungalow in Red deer .I have not seen the place yet(this weekend) i have been told it is approx 1000 sg feet needs some updating.Current owner would like to stay in the property and be put on a lease to own purchase or even buy back the property from us either a year or 2 from now.We can structure any type of deal with these people as long as they dont pay more than $1500/month.

Property is worth $275k (according to the home owner -I will verify)and he owes around $210k.The deal here would be to keep him in the property and buy him out at a win win situation.They seemed concerned about not moving.
We must qualify(again) for a mortgage because there is 2 mortgages on the property.

If this is something that interests you please call me at the number below or email me through the REIN network.I do not have all the funds for this and my wife is tired of painting.Go figure....

Thank you

Andy Taschuk

780-220-3468

Top Bottom