Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

adding a little value and cashflow

terryt

Registered
I purchased a building a few years back and it barely cashflowed, a rookie mistake. Location was very good and had a bit of unused land and it was in town. So I got a permit to add 13 individual 10 x 12 storage sheds that I could add on the lot to rent out. So I ve got four installed so far and renting them for $ 75.00 / month and they are renting quick, I will keep adding as they fill up. the cost of the sheds are $ 2000 each. pretty good return on investment. I also added a 4 x 6 frame and the side of the building that someone can use for advertising. the cost for this is $ 160.00 and its rent for $ 60.00/ month. don t know why it took me so long to think of something so simple to add value. Sometimes little investments can bring pretty good cashflow to your existing buildings.

terryt

Registered
sorry . i ve been away from my computer and will only be back monday but the answer to your question the sheds are built in grand falls nb by shed contractor

TangoWhiskey

Registered
What's the criteria for a cell tower? On a hill or some kind of exposed place in a high population area? And how does one go about gauging demand for this? I would think the cell companies have already optimized their networks on their own ...

terryt

Registered
I ve had a little bit of experience with water towers and cel towers. If I would have learned earlier on I would have captilized on this. I own some high land in our town and ended up selling an acre to the town for pretty good money. Now there are four towers all around this water tower which the town is renting to these companies. The lesson learned , I owned the highest piece of land in town and I should have been all over this trying to rent the land so they can put up there towers. Always try to rent if you can and not sell. once its gone its gone. With google maps and all this tecknology, we should be able identify high points near the city, there may be some opportunities.

Top Bottom