Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

A.C.R.E System Live

rkiefte

Registered
Hi, does anyone know when the next ACRE system live is going to be held in Edmonton. The only one I can find coming up is being held in Toronto.

Also is the ALIFE seminar simalar to the ACRE system?

I`m new to investing, I currently have one rental property that is doing extermely well and I can see all the benifits that go along with it. I am also interested in joining REIN, but I`m scarred to get my feet wet. I think one of these courses will give me a good insight of what REIN is all about.

Thanks for your input.

REINteam

Registered
QUOTE (rkiefte @ Aug 23 2010, 11:57 PM)
Hi, does anyone know when the next ACRE system live is going to be held in Edmonton. The only one I can find coming up is being held in Toronto.

Also is the ALIFE seminar simalar to the ACRE system?

I'm new to investing, I currently have one rental property that is doing extermely well and I can see all the benifits that go along with it. I am also interested in joining REIN, but I'm scarred to get my feet wet. I think one of these courses will give me a good insight of what REIN is all about.

Thanks for your input.

Hi rkiefte,

Welcome to myREINspace! Great questions, here are a few answers for you.

The next ACRE` program being held in Edmonton won't be until the spring of 2011, but in case you are available this weekend and weren't already aware, REIN`'s National Multi-Family Investing Bootcamp is being held at the Shaw Conference Centre on Jasper Avenue in Edmonton, Alberta. It is a full weekend event, running all day on Saturday, August 28th and just over half a day on Sunday, August 29th. The focus of this bootcamp is on buildings with 5 units or more. As you are already an investor with a successful property functioning for you, the information at this bootcamp would be of major value to you, even if you don't intend to invest in Multi-Family right away. Much of the information and strategies being taught can be applied to your single family investments without fail.

ALIFE` is similar to ACRE` in that it has strategies built for single family investments, but ALIFE` stands for Advance Landlording and Investing Fundamentals Expo. This program will give you some great building blocks for your investing knowledge base, and will also teach you advanced strategies to employ in your role as a landlord (something all buy-and-hold investors are faced with). This program is being held in Calgary from on October 15-17, 2010.

As far as getting involved and doing your due diligence to see if REIN` is right for you, get vocal on the forums here, ask as many questions as you have to, and I think you'll be quite pleased with the amount of knowledge that REIN` members will be able to pass on to you. Visit the link in the first paragraph if you think you'd be interested and able to attend this weekend's bootcamp, or call our office @ 1-888-824-7346 and ask to speak to Karen or Amber for all the information and to register. Hope this helps and we'd love to see you this weekend in Edmonton!

rkiefte

Registered
Thanks for the feedback Madison. I`ll be sure to check out the Bootcamp and also keep involed at REIN space.

Top Bottom