Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

123Landlord.com

sherry

REIN Member
Hi!

I have pasted information on 123landlord.com below. Has anyone utilised this system ? Can anyone supply with some feedback or an opinion on the software?

123Landlord.com is a web-based tenant & property management system for owners & landlords with small to mid-sized residential portfolios.

Collect rent, track expenses, and manage tenants and leases. Instantly see who's late, view statements and outstanding balances, print invoices, and keep everything organized.

- Complete Tenant, Property & Lease Management

- Track Work Orders & Repairs

- Payment History, Statement of Charges, Outstanding Balances

- Email Tenants Invoices & Receipts

- Income & Expense Ledger

- Reports - export to most common formats (PDF, Excel)

- Calendar of Events

- Customizable Form Templates (letters, leases, applications)

- Support for multiple owners - keep your accounts and portfolios separate

- Add users/employees - share data across your organization or across the world

- Run credit reports & criminal background checks on tenants

- Tenant Portal - tenants can log in, see balance & payment history, and pay online!

There's no software to install, upgrade or maintain. You're always on the latest version, and you can access your data from any computer. If you've been considering investing in a new system, or upgrading from a paper or Excel-based solution

Thanks so much!

Sherry

GBHeisler

REIN Member
Hi Sherry,

We have been using it for 3 years, and found it very user friendly, and cost effective.

Highly recommend it.................

Sincerely

Gord B. Heisler

CASA Capital Inc.

sherry

REIN Member
Hi Gord,

Thank you for the reply! I currently utilise Quick books and have just purchased the most recent edition and then received an email from 123landlord. Is this the only accounting system that you utilize?

In addition I viewed your website and would be interested in arranging a conversation with you. I own 8 commercial properties in Peace River. My intention is to begin networking in Edmonton and Calgary and possibly investing in either of the cities.

I look forward to your reply,

Sherry

Sherilynn

Real Estate Maven
REIN Member
A good start to networking would be to attend the Edmonton ACRE event on October 25 and 26. :)

Top Bottom