Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

yes or no for this saturday Jan 19 kick off conference?

Laverd

Registered
Hi everyone,so i've been reading Don`s books and real estate magazine/internet for quite a while now.I also attended an ACRE training back in 2009 and it was really good. I`m still hesitant on becoming a REIN member.But now i am really thinking about it. I`m a tradesman and work just half of the year so my other half would be to buy and flip homes. So as members what would be your arguments to try and convince me to attend this saturday kick-off conference and to join the REIN group. Secondly has anybody purchased the renovation secrets package,and is it worth the 1000$.

Thank you and maybe c ya on saturday.

A future member but don`t know when..........

Sherilynn

Real Estate Maven
REIN Member
You will never know what benefits you could get from becoming a member unless you come out and speak to some members.

As for timing, I would say now is the time to seriously consider investing, especially in Alberta. Why don't you come to the kickoff and find out the reasons?

And while I haven't purchased the Reno package, I have heard good reviews.

Anonymous

Registered
If you are serious about the real estate investment. Then i would recommend you to join the group. Once you can feel its a big amount but after getting the profit from the membership you will feel confidant on your decision.

FlynBuy

Registered
Laverd,

Did you make it out on Saturday? If so what did you think? (If not, what held you back?)

I was in your position and on the fence as to wether the cost of REIN was worth it, being that I had done the ACRE program and read all of Dons books. Now, from the other side of the fence I can say with no doubt that REIN is worth every cent!

They have a ton of information and excellent monthly meetings. Being around active investors that walk the walk and have done what you want to do is also very motivating. Other members are also a great source of information and contacts. My only regret has been that I did not join sooner.

PS- Just be aware that when you do join you will be exposed to a lot more of the Don Campbell humour - Not sure if I can sell that as a perk or not ;)

Top Bottom