Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Where to look for the deals in Toronto / Barrie

Pheenix

REIN Member
OOPS CORRECTION NEEDED

As the politicos say - `I mis-spoke myself`, my apologies.

I knew I had seen the sign, but was by there today. These are not for the Valhalla Inn, on the east side, but the old Holiday Inn on the west side of 427, just a little further north. This building has been empty for many, many years and pre-construction sale efforts going on for some time now.

Adam, if I understand your last post, the issue is more along the lines of Don`s `don`t line up for pre-construction condos` mantra. State of planning and construction timetables are still uncertain. Years away from occupancy. Is this a good investment from that perspective?

ShannonMurree

REIN Member
Thanks Joe.
Yes, sometimes working with a Realtor isn`t all bad. I am located in Barrie and have the networking and fundamentals of Don`s teachings. Not only am I a real estate sales representative with RE/MAX, I am also an investor. Sometimes things don`t even hit the MLS but I know what you mean about being overwhelmed with some ads out there. Unfortunately, don`t let some bad eggs deter you from working with the professionals.

Either way, some good suggestions above and wish you much success either way you go.

Top Bottom