Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Walk a Mile with No Shoes

kellysawka

Registered
Hi,

I was listening to the tape for April`s meeting and Don mentioned a boy who did a presentation at a REIN meeting and who is doing a "walk a mile with no shoes" challenge. Can someone link me to this information, I can`t find it anywhere.

Also, any tips on how to conduct an effective search of myreinspace would be very helpful. I tend to have trouble searching for specific subjects - I generally get very broad replies, and many pages of info.

Thanks!

Kelly

REINteam

Registered
QUOTE (kellysawka @ Jun 7 2009, 03:21 PM) Hi,

I was listening to the tape for April`s meeting and Don mentioned a boy who did a presentation at a REIN meeting and who is doing a "walk a mile with no shoes" challenge. Can someone link me to this information, I can`t find it anywhere.

Also, any tips on how to conduct an effective search of myreinspace would be very helpful. I tend to have trouble searching for specific subjects - I generally get very broad replies, and many pages of info.

Thanks!

Kelly

Hi Kelly,

I`ve attached the document you`re looking for regarding the walk for poverty.

There is a discussion on this in the coffee shop... click here

There is a great tutorial on searching... click here

Candace

Top Bottom