Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Turning $10 into $5000 with 4 hours work!

grhutchings

Registered
Hey all,

I feel its always important to share success stories so I would like to share my most recent. I put an option on a cottage that a RE Salesperson couldnt do anything with for 6 months. The seller was motivated as he just needed to walk away. The option on the property was for 2 months and cost me $10. In less then 2 weeks I assigned that contract to a family that just happened to be looking for a cottage in the area in that price range.

It created a win win win situation for everyone and with 4 hours of work I turned that $10 into $5000. What an awesome opportunity that Real Estate can provide..
style_emoticons

All the best!

George Hutchings
www.sellmeyourhomefast.com
Hutchings Investments

PS The seller found me on a free listing that I had posted and the buyer also found me on a free listing that I posted. So anyone who feels that they do not have money to invest, assign a contract or 2. The possibilities are limitless. Just think outside the box and most important TAKE ACTION!

jeremyfleming

Registered
Great story George!
style_emoticons

Of course this shows simplicity can sometimes prove the biggest rewards. Who`dve thought 2 free ads and a few hours work would pay $5000.

Keep rollin`,
Jeremy

chrisX

Registered
That`s great George!
style_emoticons
Thanks for the story. It gives us beginners motivation to keep going.

Chris
QUOTE (jeremyfleming @ Oct 14 2007, 01:58 PM) Great story George!
style_emoticons

Of course this shows simplicity can sometimes prove the biggest rewards. Who`dve thought 2 free ads and a few hours work would pay $5000.

Keep rollin`,
Jeremy

miatravel

Registered
George that is awesome!
style_emoticons
I like your website too!

Curious - "PS The seller found me on a free listing that I had posted "

-would you mind sharing where did you post the free listing - a website or type of paper?

Top Bottom