Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The very beginning!

Trish9645

New Forum Member
REIN Member
Hi there
I live in BC but want to invest in Alberta, should I to go to a live Acre out there instead of here?
Thanks
Trish

Matt Crowley

REIN Member
I don't think it is necessary. There will only be about an hour or two of the whole ACRE program on Alberta. The value of the ACRE program is the rigor of the system not so much the economic insights.

Real estate is very localized so you really need to dig into a neighbourhood at a very local level to understand the economics. For example, reading / reviewing a bunch of newspaper clippings a month old is more of a sample of the different reporters' personal biases than much to do with economics.

KeithnCalgary

Mortgage Associate & REIA
REIN Member
Hi Trish:
Glad to hear you want to invest in Alberta. The main reason you would want to attend the ACRE in Alberta would be to meet people in person to build you team, however it is not absolutely necessary. Most of the information will be the same at both ACRE's, however you may find some topics may be correlated to the BC market versus the Alberta Market. I would be happy to discuss with you further. Feel free to call me at 403-614-8843 or email [email protected]

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
Hi there
I live in BC but want to invest in Alberta, ...
Trish

Why AB ?

Most of ACRE is location independent. Each city has strong and weak neighborhoods and that is usually not discussed in great length at ACRE. Networking is of great value of a REIN membership and mutual support.

Top Bottom