Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Seller Needs Help With Credit Repair

Rick Redel

REIN Member
Does anyone have a name to recommend for expertise on credit repair? Have a seller who says her credit report is in error - shows she owes money on a foreclosed property, but she isn't on title. She was on title once, but was taken off (divorce) long before there were foreclosure problems, but somehow her name is showing up on the credit report.

Tina Myrvang

Client Care Lead
Staff member
REIN Member
I had an old LOC on my credit report that had been paid off. It just sat there and lowered my rating. I called the bank and had it removed. Maybe she needs to call whom ever has that charge on her credit report and see if she can get it removed. They do get missed.

adriano

Registered
One other thing would be to go to the bank where the charge is from and make sure they removed it. I had a deal with my sister that I had bought her out of and legally had the papers done as well as informing the bank that her name needed to come off , this was done over 2 years ago and as of 2 months ago her name was still on at the bank which I had to go and tell them again.

Top Bottom