Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Russell`s interview with Don

EdRenkema

Registered
I am a Windows Vista user and right clicked to save this audio file.
Usually an audio file goes to my pictures file where I can access it, I have successfully done this for many of the interviews Russell has posted in the interview section. It was successfully downloaded and saved... somewhere - not in my pictures file or my documents, where else could it be??

R

RussellWestcott

Ed hopefully this can help, tough to run computer support with text (plus I`m not too qualified for that job) ...

In Vista,
- go to your desktop
- click on the computer icon
- in the search field (top right hand corner of the window beside the magnifying glass)
- type HotTopics-Interview into the search window

That should run a search on your computer and you should able to locate where your file was saved, after you have located it move it to a folder where you can access the file.

If all else fails ... re-download the audio file again and make a note of where you save it to.

I have a feeling that I may have confused the issue, hopefully that works

And as a last resort and you still can not find it... there is an audio player on the link and you can play it right on your computer... click here

EdRenkema

Registered
Thanks Russ, that worked!
I owe you a cold one

Top Bottom