Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

REIN member can`t PM people...

AndyLuchies

Registered
Hi team, I just finished JV secrets and wanted to say thanks to Russell but can`t PM him... prior to this I`ve unsuccessfully tried to PM a few different people and most (but not all) have ended up with a error message saying something like "these people have disabled their PM status" or something, except that I later learned that they were receiving PMs from other people... am I being blocked by everyone? Or is there an error going on?

Is this enough info to get an answer to my problem or do you need more?

REINteam

Registered
QUOTE (AndyLuchies @ Jan 11 2010, 11:20 AM) Hi team, I just finished JV secrets and wanted to say thanks to Russell but can`t PM him... prior to this I`ve unsuccessfully tried to PM a few different people and most (but not all) have ended up with a error message saying something like "these people have disabled their PM status" or something, except that I later learned that they were receiving PMs from other people... am I being blocked by everyone? Or is there an error going on?

Is this enough info to get an answer to my problem or do you need more?

Hi Andy,

Your PM restrictions are non existant. Only REIN Members are able to recieve and send PM`s, so if you were attempting to PM a forum member who wasn`t a member of REIN, that`s where the error would occur.

Certain REIN Staff also have this feature disabled on their account. If you would like to get in touch with Russell, you can feel free to email me at [email protected] at anytime.

I hope that answers your questions.

Candace Martyn

AndyLuchies

Registered
Thanks, I`ll do that.
For some reason the PM has been acting erratic for me when corresponding with other REIN members. Perhaps it is something at my end; I have been having internet explorer issues lately. I`ll see if it goes away.

Top Bottom