Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recommendations

Runman

Registered
Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a great property manager in Hamilton as well as a great property inspector. This would all be for an 8 unit apartment building.

Thanks alot!

Josh

AndyLuchies

Registered
Although I have no experience with him, Randy Dalton is a REIN member who is a property manager in Hamilton I believe. I don`t have contact info, but I`m sure someone here does....

You should come to the Hamilton Mastermind group each month. Contact Kevin Boughen to get the invites, its very informal and a great way to meet Hamilton investors and team members.

QUOTE (Runman @ Apr 25 2010, 12:47 AM) Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a great property manager in Hamilton as well as a great property inspector. This would all be for an 8 unit apartment building.

Thanks alot!

Josh

AndyLuchies

Registered
Sorry....didn`t see that you`re from out of town, my bad.

RandyDalton

Registered
QUOTE (Runman @ Apr 25 2010, 12:47 AM) Hey everyone,

Thanks alot!

Josh

Andy...Thank you for the referral.

Josh...I currently manage approximately 25 doors for numerous REIN and non-REIN members. I also operate a renovations company so have all the tradespeople necessary from interior decorators to drywallers, carpenters, painters, plumbers, electricians, and handymen to be able to handle any project or repair. Feel free to give me a call at your convenience.

Regards....Randy Dalton
R&B Properties
"Providing design, construction, and property management services."

Top Bottom