Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rapid Cash Success since June 2014

GBHeisler

REIN Member
I would like to share an e-mail I shared with Donna last year................see below:

Hi Donna,

I must apologize for the late response, but better late than never :)

We have had a very busy since taking the Rapid Cash Course in June, despite the challenges of breaking my left elbow and right fingers that last morning L

Our teams main objective in me taking the course was to get updated with alternative ways of acquiring properties, and the latest legal templates available. Of special interest was the AFS concept, as I had a few properties in mind for this approach.

We also have a RTO deal, that needed updated paperwork. This was an existing deal were we had a Sandwich Lease Option, and our Tenant buyer had failed to improve his credit, and was still unable to close. We ended up purchasing the property ourselves, at the option price of $328k (FMV at time of signing), with an appraisals at closing of $365k & $380k. We are signing up a new 3 year Lease Option with the existing tenant, and crediting his option deposit in the new deal, but have increased rents to $2500 per month. Our Annual ROI on this investment at closing will be 48% per year...............beats any bank GIC investments :)

My proudest moment, In July we also negotiated Agreements For Sale on two Four-plexes, acquiring them with no money down. I glad to advise, that we took control of these two buildings in Sept, 2014, but that the paperwork has dragged along, and Barry advised today, that the final funds negotiated from the Sellers, has been deposited into Barry Trust Account, and will be courier to us shortly.

My partner/son Bryon and I have also joined up with Chad Chapman, and together have established CASA EQUITIES INC. a new corporation that we established for ownership interest in the deals acquired this year. Chad has been instrumental in bringing many of the JV opportunities together, and together we only become stronger. Bryon has worked his butt off getting many of these properties renovated and leased up this fall, after a busy summer running another business we have, a Floating Bar & Restaurant in the middle of the Shuswap Lake, BC., Called “The Shuswap SHARK SHACK Inc. This is a 24/7 operation Bryon manages for us 3 months in the summer, with all staff living on board. (something we need to sell, as our property portfolio has increased to almost 70 doors)

This has rambled on, so to best summarize, I have listed below the deals we have completed since taking the Rapid Cash Course:

• 62 Lanterman
    • Sandwich Lease property in Red Deer, for RTO Client
    • Purchase for $328k, FMV = $365k
    • $65k Invested
  • 5604 49a Ave
    • Agreement for Sale, financing renewed for 5 yrs @ 2.99%
    • Assume JV Partner @ 50% Ownership
    • FMV $410k
    • No Money Down
  • 5119 56 St
    • Agreement for Sale, financing renewed for 5 yrs @ 2.99%
    • Assume JV Partner, with no ownership, negotiated debt to Promissory Note
    • FMV $370k
    • No Money Down
  • 85 Lodge
    • Purchase 50% interest of Suited House
    • FMV $360k
    • $40k investment
  • 168 Dover SE
    • JV Investment Suited House in Calgary
    • Purchase $320k
    • JV Invested 20% Down payment = $64k
  • 36 Castleridge NE
    • With Heated Dbl Garage
    • Purchase $345k
    • JV Invested 20% Down payment = $70k
  • 912 Abbeydale NE
    • With Heated Dbl Garage
    • Purchase $332k
    • JV Invested 20% Down payment = $67k
  • 2207 45 St SE
    • With Heated Dbl Garage
    • Purchase $333k
    • JV Invested 20% Down payment = $67k
  • 4802 46 St
    • Foreclosure of River Front Property (chasing for 2 years)
    • JV Investment Suited House in Ponoka
    • Purchase $207k
    • JV Invested $207K plus $30k renos
    • After stabilizing, will finance for 80% Appraisal
    • Est FMV $280k
    • JV Investment would then be $13k
    • ($280k x 80% = $224k mortgage)

Stay Tuned…………….I have my eye on an apartment block that we would like to acquire in 2015 by AFS J

Sincerely,

Gord B Heisler

CASA EQUITIES Inc.

[email protected]

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Thank you for the inspiration!

These systems work when followed - always great to see continued proof

Top Bottom