Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

North Bay

dpandke1

Registered
Hello,

Did you find your answer? I've googled this and found a few. Just wondering if you've found one in particular that you like?

Derek

NorthernAlex

Registered
Hi Andrew:

My partner and I are managing approx 20 buildings in North Bay. Many of them are our own, but we also have 6-7 owner who are from out of town, Snow birds or parents who bought a student house for their kid, while here at college/University aso....

We just incorporated our Property management company and our homepage will be online soon and get more aggressive in regard of advertisement. I noticed that most Property Manager Companies in North Bay don't add new clients or just manage own properties.

:) I would call us a good Property Management Company... because we are not just manager, but also owner. Anyhow, drop me a PM if you want to talk or meet here once you are in NB.

Al Verwey

Registered
Alex,

I am looking for a new property manager for my 5 student rental properties in North Bay. Please get back to me with details on your business.
My partner and I are managing approx 20 buildings in North Bay. Many of them are our own, but we also have 6-7 owner who are from out of town, Snow birds or parents who bought a student house for their kid, while here at college/University

We just incorporated our Property management company and our homepage will be online soon and get more aggressive in regard of advertisement. I noticed that most Property Manager Companies in North Bay don't add new clients or just manage own properties.

Top Bottom