Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Need help building a platform to hold tenants accountable.

Rob@huzzora

New Forum Member
Registered
I posted a comment the other day but it got booted on the terms that I was at least appearing like I was advertising. That was not my intent.

My intent is really in building a platform where we can start bringing accountability to the landlord and tenant relationship. I think this is a much over due problem. A problem that most landlords face on an ongoing basis. And a problem that I thought would resonate with many people here.

I'm not using this space to "push my product". I am looking for others who would be willing to partner with us in telling horror stories of the past to help frame the situation so we can get a solution to the on going problem of lack of accountability. We are looking to move the whole relationship through ONE medium in an effort to bring total transparency.

The being said, if this is the wrong place to be looking for help/stories from people I apologize and ask that you redirect me to the proper forum/discussion.

Thank you.

Rob DeVries
780 231 5010
Huzzora

Cory Sperle

REIN Member
I have seen a few of these over the years, but they are rarely successful. We all have horror stories, and some have even encountered professional tenants that make media attention when the landlord is a little old lady being bullied by her tenant. Facebook forums for example are full of landlord trashing, and my opinion is we need to be better and don't lower ourselves to the same level. One landlord may hate a tenant, but be perfectly good for another. There is no replacement for diligence in proper screening of your tenant, and such an approach is self defeating in my opinion.

Carla Reis

Inspired Forum Member
Registered
Well said Cory !
I use my engineering and management career experiences into our family REI .... The 5P's !
" Proper planning prevents poor performance"

Top Bottom