Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mortgage broker

ronda

Registered
Hi everyone! I am looking for a mortgage broker. What should I be looking for and what questions are a must to ask? Does anyone know of a good one. I will be buying property in Northwest Alberta (I don`t know if this is important to know). I am very new at this so any help would be great.

Thanks,
Ronda

jarrettvaughan

Registered
QUOTE (ronda @ Jan 8 2008, 03:38 PM) Hi everyone! I am looking for a mortgage broker. What should I be looking for and what questions are a must to ask? Does anyone know of a good one. I will be buying property in Northwest Alberta (I don`t know if this is important to know). I am very new at this so any help would be great.

Thanks,
Ronda

I use Noel Diguangco at HLC which is a division of CIBC

604-779-3890

He is a REIN Member and and Investor.

Tell him that i recommended you to him.

ronda

Registered
QUOTE (ronda @ Jan 8 2008, 05:38 PM) Hi everyone! I am looking for a mortgage broker. What should I be looking for and what questions are a must to ask? Does anyone know of a good one. I will be buying property in Northwest Alberta (I don`t know if this is important to know). I am very new at this so any help would be great.

Thanks,
Ronda

Great, thanks for your help!

navaz

Registered
Is it for commercial or residential? For residential -try looking for some one with a sizeable portfolio of real estate investors and one that understands investors. For residential I use Peter Kinch`s office. For comercial -for CMHC loans- I like People Trust.

GarthChapman

Registered
I often use Larry Barkley of the Leduc area. He is the number one volume HLC Broker in all of Canada. We have been doing business for as long as I have been in this business. He gets things done when others cannot. Feel free to use my name as a reference. (780) 986-2045

GaryCameron780

Registered
QUOTE (ronda @ Jan 8 2008, 04:38 PM) Hi everyone! I am looking for a mortgage broker. What should I be looking for and what questions are a must to ask? Does anyone know of a good one. I will be buying property in Northwest Alberta (I don`t know if this is important to know). I am very new at this so any help would be great.

Carolyn Jones (780-532-4065) at The Mortgage Center in Grande Prairie is very knowledgable.

Top Bottom