Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Message Board format

TerryF

Registered
The board format changed a few days ago. At least I think it did. Instead of being able to scroll through all the replies to a post, the replies are now all listed at the bottom of the post and I now have to click on which reply I want to read. A real pain if I want to read them all and much tougher to see which posts are new since my last visit. I much prefer the other method over this one and I`m wondering if this is a preference setting somewhere? If so, please let me know how to get back to that format.

Thx,
Terry

REINteam

Registered
Hi Terry,

Good news, there is a very quick fix for this. Go to the upper right hand corner of the page and click the "Options" tab and you`ll get a drop down. Go to the bottom of the list and you`ll see "Display"...click STANDARD and it will get you out of the "outline" display. If you have trouble please let me know.

Regards,

Ray Reuter
Client Services
Real Estate Investment Network

TerryF

Registered
It worked! Thanks Ray!

T.

QUOTE (REINteam @ Aug 28 2008, 12:36 PM) Hi Terry,

Good news, there is a very quick fix for this. Go to the upper right hand corner of the page and click the "Options" tab and you`ll get a drop down. Go to the bottom of the list and you`ll see "Display"...click STANDARD and it will get you out of the "outline" display. If you have trouble please let me know.

Regards,

Ray Reuter
Client Services
Real Estate Investment Network

Top Bottom