Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking for someone to build a website!

BrianGuenther

REIN Member
Just wondering who would be a good company to build us an interactive website for doing Rent to Owns?

Ahilan Thurairajah

Ahilan
REIN Member
I am a web application developer working in Toronto down town in financial industry. Being REIN member I would love to work on your project, but time is a challenge. I could ask my co-works if they are interested.

Where are you located in?

SVS

Realtor/Investor K-W-C and surrounding area
REIN Member
How much are you looking to spend? I know a couple people, different levels of quality.

BrianGuenther

REIN Member
I am a web application developer working in Toronto down town in financial industry. Being REIN member I would love to work on your project, but time is a challenge. I could ask my co-works if they are interested.

Where are you located in?
Hi Ahilan I am located inArmstrong BC which is a small town just outside of Vernon in the Okanagan Valley. If you or someone you know is interested in helping me with this if they could contact me that would be great.
Brian Guenther
250-306-1105
[email protected]

BrianGuenther

REIN Member
How much are you looking to spend? I know a couple people, different levels of quality.
To SVS I do not have a budget in mind and really have no idea of the costs that I would be looking at.
I do know that it is not something that I can do so I am looking to have it done. If you can give me any idea's of the costs involved I would appreciate it.

Cory Sperle

REIN Member
Kelowna Web Design did my website and they were excellent and reasonably priced. They even did my logo and business cards.

Colin3293

New Forum Member
Registered
I use Spiderbay Studios in Bradford, Ontario. Great work and reasonably priced.

SVS

Realtor/Investor K-W-C and surrounding area
REIN Member
To SVS I do not have a budget in mind and really have no idea of the costs that I would be looking at.
I do know that it is not something that I can do so I am looking to have it done. If you can give me any idea's of the costs involved I would appreciate it.
Sorry about the delayed answer, The costs are dependant upon what you want. I use barcode publicity for mine, they give you a few templates to choose from and then you can edit content in a portal. really user friendly

Ahilan Thurairajah

Ahilan
REIN Member
It is difficult to anticipate all the needed features of a web site for your company. Start with a small set of features you must have for now. Get a quotation from a web site development company or individual. Upon building your trust with the developers, you may expand your requirements as your business grows.

In most cases there are pre-existing web based solutions that you can customize for minimum cost. Writing code is the last expensive resort.

Send me an email with your requirements. I’ll be glad to help you.
[email protected]

Dustin Racine

www.bwpconstructionedmonton.com
Registered
Hey Brian,
I'm out in Edmonton but I used a local web designer for a site I started. I was very pleased with the price, service and finished product. He does sites for out of town clients all over the country, so that is not an issue. Message me if you're interested and I can send you his info.
Best of luck.

Thembi

Registered
Up work, Odesk and Fiverr. Way cheaper than most people in Canada. Can discuss this with you more at the meeting tomorrow.

Top Bottom