Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

looking for real estate agent Red Deer

charmer56

Registered
Hi REIN members, i was wondering if someone could recommend an excellent agent who lives in Red Deer. I did look under Resources and did not see that catagory listed, maybe looking in the wrong place. I would appreciate your help. Thank you.

Jayne Ruckdashel
REIN Member

marcp

Registered
Craig McKenzie, awesome realtor, REIN member, understands investor-talk. Spend a whole afternoon looking at properties with him, he`s a fantastic guy.
He`s often at the Calgary monthly meetings. I just don`t have his card with me now, but Google him up, I`m sure something will come up.
Cheers.

Ian

Registered
QUOTE (charmer56 @ Nov 19 2007, 11:04 AM) Hi REIN members, i was wondering if someone could recommend an excellent agent who lives in Red Deer. I did look under Resources and did not see that catagory listed, maybe looking in the wrong place. I would appreciate your help. Thank you.

Jayne Ruckdashel
REIN Member

Please try Randy Bett 403-239-3642. He lives in Calgary but knows the REd Deer market extremely well as I believe he has personal investments there as well. I would highly recommend him.
Good luck.

Ian

charmer56

Registered
QUOTE (marcp @ Nov 19 2007, 03:31 PM) Craig McKenzie, awesome realtor, REIN member, understands investor-talk. Spend a whole afternoon looking at properties with him, he`s a fantastic guy.
He`s often at the Calgary monthly meetings. I just don`t have his card with me now, but Google him up, I`m sure something will come up.
Cheers.

Thanks very much!

RedDeerWilliam

Registered
Jan Beuchler,
She is a Red Deer Realtor who is a REIN and REASN member. She works for Royal Lepage at the top of the South Hill.

Top Bottom