Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking for Industrial Real Estate in Guelph area

glenlove

Registered
I am a present business owner in which the company owns a 4500 square foot industrial condo in Brampton. I have decided to put the unit up for sale next week as the area is changing for the worse, poor property management. I want to buy a small stand alone building in the Erin area where I live. I have choices in Erin, Acton, Orangeville, Guelph, Fergus, Cambridge, Kitchener and Waterloo. I want to maximize my investment and need some help with an experienced industrial real estate broker. I would appreciate any feedback.

My cell number is 647-244-3539

Regards

Glen Love

Chris

Registered
QUOTE (glenlove @ Oct 7 2007, 10:55 AM)
I am a present business owner in which the company owns a 4500 square foot industrial condo in Brampton. I have decided to put the unit up for sale next week as the area is changing for the worse, poor property management. I want to buy a small stand alone building in the Erin area where I live. I have choices in Erin, Acton, Orangeville, Guelph, Fergus, Cambridge, Kitchener and Waterloo. I want to maximize my investment and need some help with an experienced industrial real estate broker. I would appreciate any feedback.

Regards

Glen Love

Hi Glen;

Call Dietmar Sommerfeld at 519-744-4900 in the Waterloo office of CB Richard Ellis. Besides owning many student properties in Waterloo, he speciallizes in selling and leasing commercial properties in the KWC area.

Good luck!

Chris

tfuther

Registered
QUOTE (glenlove @ Oct 7 2007, 08:55 AM) I am a present business owner in which the company owns a 4500 square foot industrial condo in Brampton. I have decided to put the unit up for sale next week as the area is changing for the worse, poor property management. I want to buy a small stand alone building in the Erin area where I live. I have choices in Erin, Acton, Orangeville, Guelph, Fergus, Cambridge, Kitchener and Waterloo. I want to maximize my investment and need some help with an experienced industrial real estate broker. I would appreciate any feedback.

Regards

Glen Love

I would strongly recommend a local real estate agent in the city where your looking. Call David Weber from Remax. I have purchased a couple of rentals through David, he is very detailed oriented and knows the Guelph market inside out. David can be reached at 519-780-0278.

Troy

Top Bottom