Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking for an Investment Partner

FayWong

Registered
I am new to joint ventures but now I need a partner (or 2). I currently have 8 houses, I am partnered with 4 of the (fiance and daughter). The other 4 are self financed and I am running out of cash to buy the next one with. I am willing to take partners on any of the 4 I have on my own. For 25% of the current market value you can have 50% of the equity. These are tried and true properties, They cash flow. There is a lot of potential for appreciation. The properties are in Edmonton, McAuley, an up and down duplex, with garage, fully rented, and up and down in Ogden in Calgary, no garage but the lower on this one has 3 full sized bedrooms so is getting a premium rental, a single family executive home in Douglasdale, with 18months left on a 2 year lease and an executive home in Cranston that I have just started to market for a renter (asking $3,100 per month, but may reduce to $2,990). This last home, in Cranston will be hardest to rent (price is high) but is nicest house and has tremendous potential. The new South Calgary Hospital just broken ground a few blocks away, the city is just completing a major upgrade to Marquis of Lorne Highway which is the major road into Cranston and there are tenative plans for the C-train to come closer. And the area has been receiving a lot of good press as the development is winning awards. If any of these interest you or you would like more informaiton please email me at wongfam@telusplanet and I will try to answer all your question.

Top Bottom