Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking For A Convenient Apartment

Adam Smith

New Forum Member
Registered
I have recently shifted in Toronto city and looking for an affordable Condo. I have contacted so many real estate agents to find out a perfect home for me, but I am getting little bit puzzle that which one is best. Anyone can recommended me some well experienced agents?

Scottie2Hottie

New Forum Member
Registered
I have recently shifted in Toronto city and looking for an affordable Condo. I have contacted so many real estate agents to find out a perfect home for me, but I am getting little bit puzzle that which one is best. Anyone can recommended me some well experienced agents?
Hey, I have been living in the GTA since the late 90's, it can be damn hard to find a good place at a good price. I used to work in the auto industry and part of my job was to travel all over the GTA to dealership to dealership. So I was exposed to a lot of different areas varying in price ranges. I also noticed when a new development would be announced you could buy in at a much lower price than waiting for the building to be built. For example, just off the 427 there is a development I watched get built before they broke ground it was 200,000's then phase one added 50 grand and phase two added another 50 grand. It has since finished and is now selling for over 500,000. Another idea is finding up and coming areas. For example, there are lots of great places going up in North York and Scarborough, I myself was able to find something there. Wish Condos Scarborough is the name of the site, they haven't started building yet so the prices are still pretty reasonable. I talked to someone there and still mowing it over in my head and checking out other options.

here's the site the wishcondosscarborough ca

Michael Thomas

New Forum Member
Registered
It's so difficult to find a new condo in affordable price but many condos are available In 1 yonge street Toronto city at different price ranges. There are many trusted real estate agents who provide nice condos at nice place and price.

Adam Smith

New Forum Member
Registered
Hey, I have been living in the GTA since the late 90's, it can be damn hard to find a good place at a good price. I used to work in the auto industry and part of my job was to travel all over the GTA to dealership to dealership. So I was exposed to a lot of different areas varying in price ranges. I also noticed when a new development would be announced you could buy in at a much lower price than waiting for the building to be built. For example, just off the 427 there is a development I watched get built before they broke ground it was 200,000's then phase one added 50 grand and phase two added another 50 grand. It has since finished and is now selling for over 500,000. Another idea is finding up and coming areas. For example, there are lots of great places going up in North York and Scarborough, I myself was able to find something there. Wish Condos Scarborough is the name of the site, they haven't started building yet so the prices are still pretty reasonable. I talked to someone there and still mowing it over in my head and checking out other options.

here's the site the wishcondosscarborough ca
Thanks Scottie for giving me good suggestion I'll checkout your given site.

Top Bottom