Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

London?

nickek

Registered
Hey,

I`m staying for a while in London, Ontario; decided that I might as well take a look in terms of investing. Any thoughts?

Nick

MikeMcC874

Registered
I live in London but bought my first property in Woodstock.

Reasons:
When I bought there was nothing on the market that made sense. That has since changed. There are a few good properties on the market atm.
London had just passed Landlord licensing but it had not yet come into effect.It has now and I think it is atleast partially responsible for all the units on the market. Watch your zoning.

If you want to sync up and chat. Let me know.

Mike

nickek

Registered
QUOTE (MikeMcC874 @ May 3 2010, 09:03 PM) I live in London but bought my first property in Woodstock.

Reasons:
When I bought there was nothing on the market that made sense. That has since changed. There are a few good properties on the market atm.
London had just passed Landlord licensing but it had not yet come into effect.It has now and I think it is atleast partially responsible for all the units on the market. Watch your zoning.

If you want to sync up and chat. Let me know.

Mike

Excellent, post your e-mail and we`ll chat up.

MikeMcC874

Registered
Call me at 519-474-6033 and I will give you the email. Prefer not to post it on forums. Keeps the spam down.

QUOTE (nickek @ May 3 2010, 10:26 PM) Excellent, post your e-mail and we`ll chat up.

Top Bottom