Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JV investment being offered for only $84k. Positive cash flow $225/mo.

L

lanedry77

I`ve got a GREAT investment opportunity located in one of Don`s favourite areas - Forest Lawn in Calgary - that provides excellent cash flow from day 1, that I am offering to the right investor.

This partnership hits all the marks of a great REIN investment;[*]Over 9% on the cash flow zone![*]Property was purchased under market value, so there is equity is built-in.[*]A long 90 day closing.Will positive cash flow immediately! Passive income is the best kind of income!The Forest Lawn area of Calgary is still HOT. Great appreciation expected.Will be impeccably managed.and best of all, the investment required is only $84,000.

This is a classic 50/50 JV deal, meaning that you get a full 50% of all cash flow, mortgage pay down, and equity appreciation. If I can`t make you money, then I lose cash from my own pocket
. And of course, you`ll be on title, ensuring your investment is completely safe.

If you`re ready to take action and you`d like more detail, including a full prospectus, please give me a call or send an email;

Thank you for your time,

David Sandbrand
[email protected]
(403) 228-9423

Top Bottom