JV E book

SteffanWatson

Registered
Great resource! Is it possible to print? Especially the section on "Figuring out the Split"... the 3 or 4 pages justifying the experts share in the deal.

Dan_Eisenhauer

Registered
So where can one find this Ebook?

Every Ebook that I have seen, including numerous that I have online, are all in PDF format. If you download it, you should be able to print it by hitting "ctrl p", or the print icon in the window it open in. However, it may have printing blocked by the publisher.

If that doesn`t work, try "ctrl A` (for all) and then "ctrl S" for save. Open a word file and see if you can paste it into the Word doc. "ctrl V"

One final option is to take a Screen Shot of each page, combine them into a jpeg file, and print from wherever they get saved. This would be a long and laborious job, and you need photo editing software that combines photos.

john75

Registered
QUOTE (Dan_Eisenhauer @ Aug 31 2009, 08:11 PM)
So where can one find this Ebook?

Every Ebook that I have seen, including numerous that I have online, are all in PDF format. If you download it, you should be able to print it by hitting "ctrl p", or the print icon in the window it open in. However, it may have printing blocked by the publisher.

If that doesn't work, try "ctrl A' (for all) and then "ctrl S" for save. Open a word file and see if you can paste it into the Word doc. "ctrl V"

One final option is to take a Screen Shot of each page, combine them into a jpeg file, and print from wherever they get saved. This would be a long and laborious job, and you need photo editing software that combines photos.

Hi Dan, thanks for the input. Its the Real Estae Investing in Canada J/V Secrets ebook.

The problem is it comes in EXE format and the print option is disabled.

You last option should work, but like you stated above, it will be a long and laborious job.