Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

just getting started

miskog

Registered
Hello everyone, I have taken some time to let you know that I have started my Quick start program and am on my way.
From time to time I come on this site and wondered how? is this possible what people on this site are doing. I never took this as an opportunity instead as a it can never happen to me attitude. But I am here now and have registered. Thinking about the membership but one step at a time. I wanted to know what direction or advice on the next step after Quick start? I am very excited and I feel as if I needed to just say that I AM DOING THIS !!!! and "OUR GREATEST STRENGTH LIES IN NEVER FAILING BUT RISING EACH TIME WE FAIL"
Thank you DON and all involved.

ToddStokowski

Registered
It sounds like you have some passion for what you are learning and you like what you see.

If this is your vision, stick with it and the sky is the limit.

The next step - action.

Have fun and best of luck.

Todd

reiScout

Registered
First question: Do you have a `well-defined` goal? (what,where,when,how and WHY?) The `WHY` part is critical to have answered while the other questions are also important.

"If you don`t know where you are going, chances are you will end up somewhere else!"
anonymous

Second question: How much time do you have on a weekly basis? Evening and/or daytime?

Bernie Parent

KimFranz

REIN Member
I was where you are, two years ago. I now have 5 rental properties and still have to pinch myself that it is true. The next step is to become a member... if you are serious and want to follow through, follow through, follow through to get to your dreams, then you should become a member and realize the power that this amazing network of people can help you every step of the way... not so scary when you know someone is there to help.

Kim Franz

JPAQ

Registered
QUOTE (miskog @ Dec 27 2007, 11:28 AM) Hello everyone, I have taken some time to let you know that I have started my Quick start program and am on my way.
From time to time I come on this site and wondered how? is this possible what people on this site are doing. I never took this as an opportunity instead as a it can never happen to me attitude. But I am here now and have registered. Thinking about the membership but one step at a time. I wanted to know what direction or advice on the next step after Quick start? I am very excited and I feel as if I needed to just say that I AM DOING THIS !!!! and "OUR GREATEST STRENGTH LIES IN NEVER FAILING BUT RISING EACH TIME WE FAIL"
Thank you DON and all involved.

Good on you!!!

I knew about REIN about five years ago. I have been a member now for a year and a half. It is the best thing I have ever did. I now have two properties with five suits in total..... and they are cash flowing quite nicely.

Good luck Buddy!!

Jason Paquette

RanjitPlaha

Registered
Congratulations in taking a step forward.
I joined on Nov 17 2006, and have attented every meeting that REIN has.
Its important to associate with like minded people because there are nay sayers everywhere, stay away from them because they will KILL you if you don`t have the association of the ones that talk the talk and walk the walk.
It is very easy to get distracted, stay focused on your goals.
Personally, I never knew how I was going to do it but now I own 3 properties that are doing well.
So, study the systems, learn and act. Jump off the fence and do something because you are always in control.
Have an awesome 2008.
RanjitPLaha
style_emoticons

Top Bottom