Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

housingrental

Registered
I'm launching a few new websites soon.
I will be writing regular blog posts.
Please post suggestions on what topics you would like to read about.

With love and thanks!

DEWDROPS

Registered
Financing for rentals, B 20 affect, investing from a different city (living in Calgary investing in Windsor,ON for example)

Sent from my iPad using myREINspace

rajpal

New Forum Member
Registered
Real estate is one of the oldest business in the world. People's are more interested to read blogs about real estate, investing, properties selling or buying, tips and much more. Good Luck!

Matt Crowley

REIN Member
1. alignment: fair promote structure (profit sharing)
2. why you must time the market if you are investing in SFH in Canada right now (income yields <3% and income return is -20% / year). Only source of return is from appreciation.
3. best free sources of real estate information (Crowdstreet, A Student of the Game, Origin)
4. portfolio over concentration: if you direct invest in your own backyard...how concentrated / undiversified is your portfolio?
5. how much is too much real estate? Price to pay, % of portfolio, by location
6. how to build a financial model for real estate. How do private funds / developers underwrite real estate investment?
7. benchmarking: what IRR / return on investment should I target? What industry benchmarks must an investment meet for the amount of risk I am taking?

Top Bottom