Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I`m looking for The property Analyzer Form quoted in my book.

bkivory

Registered
Hello. I am currently reading "Real Estate Investing in Canada 2.0" on page 99 in the Note to the reader it says "As a registered reader of this book, you`ll be able to download a full-size version at www.reincanada.com. I`ve looked everywhere and can`t find it! Can someone direct me to it? or email it directly to [email protected].

Thanks!

wtoews

Registered
Most of these are all availiable in the downloads section on the top of page, then go to the due diligence section

bkivory

Registered
QUOTE (wtoews @ Feb 26 2009, 12:22 AM) Most of these are all availiable in the downloads section on the top of page, then go to the due diligence section

I figured that and I looked around but I got this message when I went to the "critical downloads" page - "These exclusive files are only accessible to REIN™ members. To find out more about the Real Estate Investment Network™, click here. "

The only membership I found was a few thousands dollars. How do I get the free membership that the quote in my book talks about which allows me to access these files?

ChrisDavies

Registered
QUOTE (bkivory @ Feb 26 2009, 12:32 AM) I figured that and I looked around but I got this message when I went to the "critical downloads" page - "These exclusive files are only accessible to REIN™ members. To find out more about the Real Estate Investment Network™, click here. "

The only membership I found was a few thousands dollars. How do I get the free membership that the quote in my book talks about which allows me to access these files?

I`ll bet that Ray or another REIN staffer will answer in a bit, but you can also drop me an email and I`ll send you a copy. chris at chrisdavies.ca

Top Bottom