Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How does one archive a thread?

joeiannuzzi

Registered
Hello. Under Economic Fundamentals, I have posted articles for some provinces and wish to start some new threads but would like to archive the ones presently there. How do I do that or is that a feature that only the moderators have access to?

Grant

Registered
There is no real way of archiving a thread, per se. Admins and moderators can move threads to other forums called "Archive", so it looks like archiving even when it isn`t. That`s just so you know what`s really happening.
If you want a thread in Economic Fundamentals Research moved to the archive, send a PM to an administrator with a link to the thread(s)
(we can`t go chasing down where threads are located), or use the Report button on each thread. The first option is preferred if you can give the links, since it only sends the message to one person. However, I indicate the report feature for those who aren`t quite sure how to copy or paste links (though there is a post here that explains how).

Make sure to let us know what you want done with it.

Cheers!

Top Bottom