Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How do I deal with Lumpsum Payments in Rema

gwasser

Registered
HI Garth,

How do I deal with lumpsum paymens in REMA. How do I update my equity and payments (interest and principal)?

JoeRagona

Registered
QUOTE (gwasser @ Mar 30 2010, 04:51 PM) HI Garth,

How do I deal with lumpsum paymens in REMA. How do I update my equity and payments (interest and principal)?

Godfried,
Are you referring to paying a lumpsum towards your principal as well as changing your monthly payment re: your mortgage?

gwasser

Registered
QUOTE (JoeRagona @ Apr 4 2010, 07:28 AM)
Godfried,

Are you referring to paying a lumpsum towards your principal as well as changing your monthly payment re: your mortgage?

Hi Joe,

I am only referring to a simple lumpsum payment. Monthly payments stayed the same.

JoeRagona

Registered
QUOTE (gwasser @ Apr 5 2010, 10:26 AM) Hi Joe,

I am only referring to a simple lumpsum payment. Monthly payments stayed the same.

I`m trying to locate the area to which you can apply this payment. I am guessing this is to reduce your mortage principle so it has to be associated with a particular property`s mortgage balance.

I tried changing the mortgage balance manually, which it allows me to do but doesn`t reflect the new equity.

This is a tough one and I will ask Garth when he is back. I`m stumped also.

crooksb

Registered
QUOTE (gwasser @ Mar 30 2010, 02:51 PM) HI Garth,

We are working on finishing the balloon payment section of mortgages. Hopefully it will be finished in the next couple days.

gwasser

Registered
QUOTE (crooksb @ Apr 13 2010, 10:08 AM) We are working on finishing the balloon payment section of mortgages. Hopefully it will be finished in the next couple days.

Thanks Guys,

Top Bottom