Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Great Contractor in Edmonton

Frank

Registered
Hello All,

I recently completed a renovation project in Edmonton and used Delcor Painting and Flooring as my contractor. The president is Jason De Luca and it was a pleasure to work with him and his crew. I will certainly use him again and am please to report the project was completed on time and on budget which has never happened to me before.

As I know it is tough to find good contractors I thought I would pass this on in case it helps anyone. I have nothing to do with this company and do not benefit from this in anyway... I just thought I would pass this information along to other Rein members.

Cheers,
Frank

mponte

Registered
Hi Frank,

Thanks for sharing the contact. Would you happen to have a number for them?

Thanks,

QUOTE (Frank @ Jan 4 2008, 01:21 PM) Hello All,

I recently completed a renovation project in Edmonton and used Delcor Painting and Flooring as my contractor. The president is Jason De Luca and it was a pleasure to work with him and his crew. I will certainly use him again and am please to report the project was completed on time and on budget which has never happened to me before.

As I know it is tough to find good contractors I thought I would pass this on in case it helps anyone. I have nothing to do with this company and do not benefit from this in anyway... I just thought I would pass this information along to other Rein members.

Cheers,
Frank

Grant

Registered
Hi Frank,

Have you e-mailed this information to [email protected] (including the phone number)? If you do so, we can add this service to our resource directory for REIN members in the future.

Frank

Registered
QUOTE (Grant @ Jan 4 2008, 02:44 PM) Hi Frank,

Have you e-mailed this information to [email protected] (including the phone number)? If you do so, we can add this service to our resource directory for REIN members in the future.

Hello Grant,

Thanks for the response. I haven`t emailed this to the address you provide but will do so. For those interested here is the contact info:

Delcor Painting and Flooring Ltd
Tel 780 471 4664
Fax 780 479 0509
11540 - 80 Street Edmonton
www.delcorpf.com
[email protected]
Jason De Luca

Cheers,
Frank

Top Bottom