Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fully Renovated CASH FLOWING Legally Suited House for SALE in Millwoods

Kunal12693

New Forum Member
Registered
My most recent legally suited basement project is nearing completion and I am planning to sell it.

Here are some details and you can reach out to me if you have any questions. Attached are some pictures from my past projects to show you the quality of the work. I can share more pictures if you like. I love what I do and stand behind the workmanship and I am all about delivering a quality product.

•1,225 sf bi-level in Millwoods with a Legal suite in Basement and a detached oversized double garage
•Main floor Suite: 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms
•Basement Suite: 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
•Separate laundry for each of the suites on the same level
•Expected Rent for main floor suite: $1600, basement suite: $1200, detached garage: $200
•In close proximity to the south side Costco, shopping and the ETS transit center
•New flooring, washrooms, doors, paint and light fixtures throughout the house (everything is NEW except for the structure and even with that any problems we found, we fixed them)
•Laminate flooring all throughout and tile in the washrooms and foyer
•2 new high efficiency furnaces and a new hot water tank
•New stainless steel appliances on the main floor and white appliances in the basement suite
•Sound proofing between the suites
•The kitchen on the main floor has white cabinets and quartz counter tops with a breakfast bar
•The basement kitchen has white cabinets with an island sink and laminate counter tops
•Please refer to pictures of the last project to see quality of finishes and workmanship

For any questions, feel free to reach out to me on my cell 780-904-0488.

Thanks
Kunal

Attachments

• 18080-001.jpg
    18080-001.jpg
    381.7 KB · Views: 72
  • Reduced Size IMG.jpg
    Reduced Size IMG.jpg
    540.3 KB · Views: 74
  • Reduced IMG 2.jpg
    Reduced IMG 2.jpg
    769.9 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:

Tina Myrvang

Client Care Lead
Staff member
REIN Member
My most recent legally suited basement project is nearing completion and I am planning to sell it.

Here are some details and you can reach out to me if you have any questions. Attached are some pictures from my past projects to show you the quality of the work. I can share more pictures if you like. I love what I do and stand behind the workmanship and I am all about delivering a quality product.

•1,225 sf bi-level in Millwoods with a Legal suite in Basement and a detached oversized double garage
•Main floor Suite: 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms
•Basement Suite: 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
•Separate laundry for each of the suites on the same level
•Expected Rent for main floor suite: $1600, basement suite: $1200, detached garage: $200
•In close proximity to the south side Costco, shopping and the ETS transit center
•New flooring, washrooms, doors, paint and light fixtures throughout the house (everything is NEW except for the structure and even with that any problems we found, we fixed them)
•Laminate flooring all throughout and tile in the washrooms and foyer
•2 new high efficiency furnaces and a new hot water tank
•New stainless steel appliances on the main floor and white appliances in the basement suite
•Sound proofing between the suites
•The kitchen on the main floor has white cabinets and quartz counter tops with a breakfast bar
•The basement kitchen has white cabinets with an island sink and laminate counter tops
•Please refer to pictures of the last project to see quality of finishes and workmanship
Hello,

It is always best to include a phone number or email for investors to contact you.

Have a great day.

5har0n

Frequent Forum Member
Registered
Like the projected rents currently stated by a number of realtors in Edmonton, these are high given the current market.

Sent from my iPad using myREINspace

Kunal12693

New Forum Member
Registered
If I list with a realtor it will be around $480,000. It is not currently listed and will list once it is all done. We are still about 2 weeks from completion.

Top Bottom