Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Canadian Cities

KevinMatwichuk

Registered
Looks like it time to sell out of Alberta and move to Winnipeg....
style_emoticons

GarthChapman

Registered
QUOTE (KevinMatwichuk @ Aug 8 2008, 07:16 AM) Looks like it time to sell out of Alberta and move to Winnipeg....
style_emoticons

Sure, but where is the ranking for winter weather figured in there? Surely that would take Winnipeg down at least a notch...

Interesting how well Calgary & Edmonton score even with the huge run-up in prices the last two years.

KevinMatwichuk

Registered
Isn`t this the same magazine that had a fairly negative outlook on the real estate market, REIN, and Don 3 or 4 years ago???

Sarnia

Registered
Interesting today on the radio I heard that another agency (sorry can`t recall - just waking up) indicated they felt prices in Saskatchewan were probably over inflated by 50%, 10% in Calgary, and I believe it was 30 to 35% on Vancouver Island.

So I guess if money sense is right, and you may want to move to Saskatchewan....or not

DianneDachyshyn

Registered
This article contradicts the one in the Edmonton Joural this week that said housing sales were up in Edmonton by over 14% in July.

Top Bottom