Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Breaking Down MY Target Neighborhood

Jared10521

New Forum Member
Registered
Does anyone know the most convenient way to get a list of all the properties in a target neighborhood? I want to start building a database to track changes in my market and am hoping the network knows of a quick process for getting all of the street addresses in a given location.

Much thanks!!

Jared

Alvaro Sanchez

Ottawa-Gatineau Investor
Registered
Some cities will list online information for all properties by street and provide free access. If you want to get technical, you can subscribe to news feeds for your ward (for permits and zoning variances). You can parse the xml based info and imported to own database. If you are not computer savvy then manual process is fine. Get 1-2 streets and collect owners contact, tax info, etc. and keep a file by street.

Some cities also post their meetings in pdf files for which you can parse them and search for specific keywords. Again this more technical but works.

kfort

Registered
If it's JUST street addresses your neighbourhood zoning maps would do the trick...

Top Bottom