Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Brantford Area

Aruba

Registered
I`m thinking in purchasing a property in the Brantford area perferably in the north end (Green Brier-Lynden hills area).I just joined rein and want to make sure that this is the right area,can anyone give me any suggestions before I take the plunge.

Thanks.

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Hi,

Welcome to REIN! In your REIN Signing Bonus Package you will have received a bunch of the latest REIN Research, including the updated 70+ page Report on the Top 10 Ontario Towns to Invest In. In there you will find detail on Brantford and the reasons why it has made the list for the first time. You are targeting the right town for sure!

Make sure you do the COMPLETE Due Diligence system as detailed in your 15CD Quickstart Home-Study Program that you also will have received FREE with your Membership.

Trust this helps you move forward. Looking forward to meeting you in person on January 15th at the Ontario REIN Workshop. Please come up and say HI!

Top Bottom