Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Barrie`s got Great Economic Fundamentals!

thejules

REIN Member
The Economic Fundamentals in Barrie are too good to ignore. There is tremendous redevelopments going on such as the establishment of the new financial district on Collier St. the redevelopment of the down town core, and of course the return of the Go Train to the stations at Maple view Drive & Allendale. The opportunity that I have is a luxurious one bedroom condominium on the third floor in a terrific condominium building right in the heart of all these fundamentals in Barrie. And right next door there will be three additional newly constructed condomium buildings. Their starting price for one bedroom condominiums is $197900!

You have an opportunity to have your money work for you in North America`s fastest growing city, Barrie, Ontario. I will work out all the details, such as managing the property and renting it out to an equity building tenant. On a quarterly basis will be emailing you a financial statement, and I`ll facilitate any maintenance & repair issues.

Minimum cash required to close: $54700 for down payment, closing
Costs, and reserve funds.
The Projected ROI on your money per year over the next five years for you is 12% per annum

please call me about this. This property is immaculate & one that you`ll be very proud to have ownership in.
style_emoticons

So if you have the money but no time nor inclination to deal with property management type issues, let`s get together & form a partnership with my geographical advantage. I also have six years experience in the field.

[attachment=21:may_22_07_068.jpg][attachment=22:may_22_07_081.jpg]

Call Jules Mckenzie Ontario REIN Gold Member 1-888-224-5857 Or email: [email protected] New Cell # 1-705-330-1879

Top Bottom