Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

And the winners are...

2ndstory

Registered
Congrats to the others! Not sure if you guys are on the forums here or not. I wasn't able to make it for the picture unfortunately. At least we have Brock Rogerson representing for Winnipeg with his Jets jersey! Troy MacDonald brought my trophy home for me, which was great. Cool motivator.

f964ddc910acbc5c426350c1b152e08d_M.jpg

The winners ofCanadian Real EstateTop Investor Awards ` sponsored by Pare Realty ` took a step into the spotlight at InvestorForum Vancouver, claiming what were and remain the most envied accolades in the industry.

After much debate and reflection, our expert panel of judges ` which included Don Campbell, president of the Real Estate Investment Network; Peter Kinch, author of the Canadian Real Estate Action Plan; and Hali Strandlund, president of Fisgard Capital, one of Canada`s largest mortgage investment companies ` narrowed down their decision to just one lucky person for each of the five categories inCanadian Real Estate
's first-ever Top Investor Awards. The seminal event was sponsored by Pare Realty Ltd.

Those winners' names were announced Nov. 12 at a glitz-filled ceremony in Vancouver, the highlight of a weekend real estate trade show packed with powerful seminars delivered by industry heavy hitters.

With 300 event delegates sitting on the edge of their seats, five investors heard their name called, before taking to the stage and claiming the honour of their peers. Those winners are:

1. Robert Dreskai, a regional business manager with Clevest Solutions, Inc., Top Newcomer of the Year;

2. Brock Rogerson, a Brock Rogerson, of HABO Inc., Inspirational Investor of the Year;

3. Michael Ponte, with Prosperity Real Estate Investments Ltd., Top Interprovincial Investor of the Year;

4. Maribel Pelka, president of Avant-Garde Properties Ltd, Top Investor of the Year;

5. Nik Fast, founder of 2nd Story Real Estate Investments, Best Deal of the Year.

Nik

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
Congratulations .. from a runner-up [in one or 2 categories] !

Impressive people with impressive accomplishments at such young age !!

WELL DONE !!!

2ndstory

Registered
[quote user=ThomasBeyer]Congratulations .. from a runner-up [in one or 2 categories] !

Impressive people with impressive accomplishments at such young age !!

WELL DONE !!!

Thanks Thomas! I love reading your posts. Lots to learn from investors as experienced as yourself.

Nik

Top Bottom