Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ACRE - Dress code?

ronwin

Registered
I am planning on attending the ACRE program and was just looking for some advice on what the "dress code" is? For myself this is a opportunity to put on a professional image but I dont want to over dress.

Any advice from those of you who have attended is welcome.

Thanks.
Les

MonteDobson

Registered
QUOTE (ronwin @ Mar 11 2010, 05:21 PM) I am planning on attending the ACRE program and was just looking for some advice on what the "dress code" is? For myself this is a opportunity to put on a professional image but I dont want to over dress.

Any advice from those of you who have attended is welcome.

Thanks.
Les
Hi Les,

I am no fashion expert, but in my opinion, it is whatever you are comfortable with and the image that you want to portray. I have seen dress ranging from suit and tie to sweats and ball caps. That being said, if you are sitting beside a potential JV partner, who do you think they would prefer to invest with based on 1st impressions?

I am personally not a suit and tie type of guy unless the situation calls for it, but to me the ACRE event is casual/business casual. In any case, the days are long so make sure whatever you wear is comfortable!

My 2 cents...

ChrisDavies

Registered
I`ll be wearing jeans with a dress shirt, or slacks and a collared shirt. Not much on the ties, but I might throw a sport coat into the mix.

You`ll see all sorts.

Chris

JimWhitelaw

Registered
I was thinking I`d wear a 3-piece suit.

Clown-on-the-Town-Adult-Costume-300x300.jpg

MonteDobson

Registered
QUOTE (JimWhitelaw @ Mar 11 2010, 07:37 PM) I was thinking I`d wear a 3-piece suit.

Clown-on-the-Town-Adult-Costume-300x300.jpg

Good one Jim...it`s all about "standing out from the crowd"!

housingrental

Registered
If you dress well, people will assume you`re a realtor

If you dress poorly, people will assume your not a service provider and honest

Enjoy

Top Bottom