Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

A big thank you...

selias

Registered
I want to thank the REIN crew for another great event (Multi-Family Investing in Edmonton), including the stellar line up of presenters. You never fail to deliver.

I also wanted to sincerely thank those who offered to help in various ways when I discovered I had a flat tire on my car. Firstly to Domenic Mondato, who even offered to change it in his first class suit, Dan Heon and Team, Mark Loeffler, David Sandbrand and various others.
I also received excellent treatment from the Courtyard Marriott Downtown in regards to notification, flexibility and taking care of AMA (while I finished lunch in the hotel restaurant). Clearly REIN selected this hotel due to its proximity to the Shaw Conference Centre, as well as its customer service.

I know I am not the only one who walks away from these positive weekends feeling recharged and ready to take on investment challenges.

Warmest wishes,
Sonya Elias

markl

Registered
But of course anytime.

We all could have changed it but I believe plugging it on the spot might not have gone so well for us.

See you at the next event.

Regards,

Top Bottom