Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

20 Year Milestones to Share

JBagorio

Registered
Since everyone has been sharing about their successes stories in Real Estate, REIN member or not`Please allow me to celebrate and share this opportunity with you. In the past 20 years I am very lucky to be a beneficiary of the modern economic eras. Started from the dot-com boom of the 1990s, the real estate boom in 2000s, and now the ongoing financial crisis. In my first 6 years of real estate investing I have acquired mostly `Independently` 10 properties. It all started out from hard work, determination, and solid family support. Being debt free at a young age, from my primary home as a source of capital I purchased my first 2 rental properties. From there using the same model I went on and purchased more in the span of 1 year. Who need JV partners, right!? :) Please don`t take me wrong, in fact another milestone to mention; I have landed my first 50/50 limited partnership this year and hope to do more going forward! But bear in mind it can be done independently with the right career as a backbone and a solid relationship especially with the bank.

First of all I will thank GOD for leading me in the right direction, and for the gift of knowledge and courage to take actions. Also a shout out to all that have given me the best influences that helped shape that I am today: My parent`s entrepreneurial know-how that has been concealed in me. The mistakes experienced by others that have formed the contents of books of today. The technological culture and social media that made learning, communicating and sharing easier. Thanks REIN and the MyREINSpace community!

Bestst regards,

Jason N. Bagorio

Bagorio Corporation

Lucas

Registered
Fantastic story Jason!! I appreciate the clarity of your gratitude...Starting with God, then your parents and then your network. It sounds like you have a solid foundation going forward in your professional and personal life!!

Congrats Jason and thanks for sharing!!

Lucas

Realtor, Remax Excellence Edmonton

JBagorio

Registered
Thank you Lucas for your kind words! Your comment motivates me. You are right; having the proper foundation will help me build upwards solidly, and for all the right reasons.

Best wishes,

Jason

2ndstory

Registered
Looking good, Jason! Sounds like you are doing in Calgary what I am working on here in Winnipeg. What are your long term goals? Are you doing this full-time now?

Nik

JBagorio

Registered
Thanks Nik for dropping me a line`

We sure do have some similarities in the way we got started in the business! My long term goal is to continue improving the efficiency and agility of my business process and management. I want to be able to run the repetitive activities of the business efficiently to promote less time and resource to lower my overhead cost, and for its reliability to maximize my profit. Definitely long term I want to grow this empire! Continue to use the same framework learned and enhanced throughout the years to be able to share such grace, and to help others get into the real estate game.

Regarding your question if I am doing this fulltime? At this point in time given the way I have and will be setting it up, it will not require my full time attention yet. Of course it all depends on what the future will bring. I still like the idea of multi tasking...More source of income!!! :)

Jason

JBagorio

Registered
[quote user=jonathanb]Congratulations Jason!

Jonathan, Gratefully appreciated!!!

As well thank you to all the support and replies from the "Non-ers" of my MyREINSpace!

dpandke1

Registered
Hello Jason,

Thanks for the information you've posted here. I just wanted to ask about when you got started you mentioned about using your own home as capital. Would you mind explaining more about that?

Thanks

Derek

invst4profit

Registered
Congratulations.

The credit for your success is 100% yours.

Embrace the fact that you and you alone have created your own success. Believe in what you want but do not diminish your own value by giving credit where it is not due.

Accept it, enjoy it, you deserve it.

LAndersen

Registered
Your story is one of inspiration. Thanks for being willing to share. I pray that we can have a similar story when we make it to 20 years.

JBagorio

Registered
[quote user=dpandke1] Hello Jason,

Thanks for the information you've posted here. I just wanted to ask about when you got started you mentioned about using your own home as capital. Would you mind explaining more about that?

Thanks

Derek

Sorry for the late response. I haven't been very active lately. Not a problem sharing at all...Please feels free to contact me www.bagorio.com

Top Bottom